View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:24 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Hi Adam,

It was a dick move to try to hijack your thread. Please accept my apologies. One of the reason why I posted though was simply because... well... what you are asking for just seems really odd.

You say you have people interested, but that they can't get away from their mainstream stuff. Fair enough, but as these 2 things cancel each other out, there's no reason to bring that up in this thread. You're clearly trying to sell your idea by telling us that you have interested people, but these interested people aren't qualified. So, score so far is 0 to nothing on this point.

For the rest, you're saying you've got it, but you're not showing it. You're saying "Roughly" $300k to $500k over 6 months, but don't you already have a business plan? If so how can you be completely unsure about an extra $200k? As for the hottest cam girls, you were selling contact lists of 10,000 of the "hottest cam girls" 6 months ago. Is it the same girls? Isn't this a conflict of interest?

And then you finally say there's a "possibility of traffic partnership with an adult industry giant". What?? If he was a giant as you say, there's no way he (or she) would want to invite some nobody with $300k to take any part of the business the success or failure depends mostly on him.

Of course Adam I could never speak for you, but I am assuming that you either have a nice video chat program or the idea to build a nice one, and you're looking to raise capital. That's completely fine. You need the capital, you need technology, you need models, traffic, management and support. There's alot more required to run a video chat site than people realize and I think you have come to that realization too. I just think that the way you are trying to sell your idea raises too many questions, but no answers.

Anyway I have no doubt that you will find the investors you are seeking. Live video chat is a highly profitable arena.

All the best.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com

Last edited by 2MuchMark; 07-01-2011 at 09:27 PM..
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote