View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 08:48 AM  
cutedimples
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shey View Post
Do you have your own site or are you working for someone? If so, what site or type of business are you associated with?

Believe it or not, some of us still come here for business opportunities. Would be nice to know what exactly it is that you do and how you contribute to the industry. Oh and see sig

I'm in progress of getting a WL for Streamate. For now my site is connected to IFriends. I find the conversion doesnt do well and I have more hopes for Streamate.

The past week, though seeing lots of dog fights, I have learned a lot about the industry. I know there are some real people here and I'm here to learn too! If you want, I can send you my site through prvt msg and you can take a look. I can also show you my FB/Twitter whatsoever. Didnt know it would be this hard to just introduce myself and say hi. Wassup with men being so hating? Ha!

Sex Video Chat

"There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the passion of life" ~ Federico Fellini

Follow me on Twitter: Hot Girls Hub

Buy & Sell Ads on The Most Sexy Advertising Network on the Planet

available ad spots
cutedimples is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote