View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 06:47 PM  
SallyRand
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Deflection doesn't work Sally Rand, get used to that idea.

You cannot establish a reputation as a scammer and simply have it disappear.

People earn their reputations based on establishing trust with those they work with, you however have only ever ripped people off thus leaving behind you a ruined reputation, so ruined you cannot use your real name anymore and hide behind multiple online identities which you burn out before creating a new one.
I mean, I don't know but someone told me that Meet Profiles was selling the personal information of members, including credit card numbers to carders and that the personal and payment information of affiliates was going along with it.

Don't remember exactly where the info came from that Meet Profiles was selling the personal information of members, including credit card numbers to carders but it might have been on another forum or an email; Hell; I don't remember but since it was in some way on the interent, I'm sure it is true.

Tellme AdultKing, is it true that Meet Profiles is selling the personal information of members, the personal and banking information of affiliates, including credit card numbers to carders for profit?

Last edited by SallyRand; 07-14-2011 at 06:52 PM..
SallyRand is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote