View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 02:45 PM  
halfpint
GFY's Halfpint

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitpay View Post
halfpint email me [email protected] I can show you the process of how its done.
Thanks I will send you an email tomorrow as I have just finished a 10 hour show and im pretty much knackered lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by holograph View Post
bit-pay is introducing interesting and unique solution, so check with him

there are bitcoin online wallets that allow or may allow easier acceptance of bitcoin payments on websites such as www.instawallet.org & www.mybitcoin.com (some users have reported some problems with this service after hack of major bitcoin exchange, mtgox)
additionally, exchanges offer or may offer easier acceptance of bitcoins through their API service, check with mtgox.com api page and tradehill.com api's as well

I'm thinking about looking into php integration solution sometime in the near future although no promises on this one at the moment.

disclaimer: i can't vouch for any sites and services listed above, i just mentioned what i've learned and heard about. I have used mtgox exchange for purchasing some BTCs direct on their site. their APIs are used widely for reporting and tracking trades, executing trade orders by traders and their bots, and should be suitable for merchant's sites as well.

Thanks for the info

Get FREE website listings on Cryptocoinshops.net
halfpint is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote