View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 11:21 AM  
nextri
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fris View Post
well you still took peoples traffic, and were buying ads for your own sites, but couldnt pay people? seems a bit strange that for months on end you still took peoples traffic, but could afford to buy ads for your own sites, but not pay for their traffic.

i remember even you claimed you were in a lawsuit with facebook and couldnt pay people, im sure if you do a search you will find a bunch of people saying something similar.

not knocking the system, it seemed like you didnt have your priorities straight.

whos to say it wont happen again.
I think you got your facts a bit wrong. I'm glad you bring these things up, because if you have these assumptions, then there might be others who also thinks the same about how things went down, and I'm glad to explain what really happened to anyone interested.
I know certain people who weren't happy about the lack of payment for the months it took for us to get everyone paid, posted a lot of info that was just false.

We have not taken anyones traffic. When we started the system again, it was a pure trade system at first, with no benefit in it for us. We started it up again because a lot of webmasters relied on it, and wanted it back.

During the months we had to rebuild our business, we spent no money on ads for our own sites. We cut down on all costs of operation, and did not pay ourselves any salary for 8 months. Everything went back into the company to rebuild and get our publishers paid.

The reason it won't happen again is because this time around we have taken precautions. We don't keep large amounts of funds on unreliable third parties like epassporte was, and we have made sure we got everything backed up properly. We have certainly learned from our mistakes the hard way.