View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:34 PM  
Minte
Babemeister

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
I was a fan of his when he got elected and like a lot of people hoped he would do well. I still think he will get re-elected, but that has more to do with the shitty options the republicans are putting up than it has to do with Obama doing well. The thing that has caused me to not like him lately is that he seems to just give in and give the republicans whatever they want. He is like a battered wife who won't press charges. What is worse is that he seems to not have any plan of his own. He relies too much on congress and those guys can't seem to do anything right. He needs to make an agenda, take it to the people and then take it to congress and challenge them to get it done, but he seems unwilling to do that.
It really is just a serious lack of leadership. He might have been great as a supply sergeant but there is no way I would've ever followed a fellow like him into combat.