View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 06:29 PM  
Radishdreams

Industry Role:
:stoned

Agreed!! Also what is up with this look. So if you look at the whois for manwin.com, its being protected by a Hong Kong privacy service. So if you look at Manwincn.com, which I'm sure manwin didn't try and threaten, its a company in Hong Kong that sells certain products. Could it be that manwin bought the manwin.com domain from them and just kept the privacy option from the previous company?
Also didn't manwin claim to be aggressively persistent about their trademark or something. Well its strange that their privacy service is in Hong Kong and there is another ckmpany called manwin limited which has been in business since 1984.

Who is with me when I say they can't do shit about the domain and are only blowing steam at some chick? How silly. I think I'm done with this thread. We obviously won't be seeing any udrp cases from this because clearly they would be retarded do one.

Sorry if i wasted anyones time.

Rad out!!!
Radishdreams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote