View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 09:58 AM  
x-rate
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You are a full time internet marketer and have 0$ to invest? must suck at what you doing

Seriously I ran a studio in Montreal for 9 years dealed with several companies made lot of moneys at some period and less at some other. After that I got fedup of girls story recruiting etc so I stopped a good year then I got the 'brillant' idea to start something to let model work from home etc.... All I can say is that (well over here) models are 10X lazy when they work from home... when you have a studio they come in, work 6-8 hours then ciao see you tomorrow or at next shift.... now since they are home they have 13289432 reasons to fuck around.... so I'm in the dilema to open up a new studio or just give up. I like the business but at same time its a bit headache to deal with thoses girls....

Where you located Erotic Europe? I could relocate maybe My contacts are in my sig....
x-rate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote