View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:10 PM  
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Hey,

We've never had an issue like this with our clients, and we have quite a few regular happy clients. I have a feeling there was an issue with tracking the simple way we let people know we referred the clicks. We simply added "?refer=cyberhustler" to the end of your links. There is no way you received no clicks as I and 2 other team members personally clicked on your link when it was sent. Our personal email addresses are included with the blast to ensure quality and we click the links to make sure they're working. Somebody even started a thread on a forum in our network about the blast the day it was sent because we've never blasted a promo like yours before and it raised eyebrows with our members (not in a bad way). So it's more than likely a tracking issue.

No worries though, we have taken the responsibility to step our email click tracking game up and learned a new script today. Now we track all email links with "yourls" which also makes it easier for you to track the clicks we send. We've also given you another FREE blast for your troubles. Hope this helps and I'm sure your new campaign give you much better results. Our stats already show it will.

CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote