View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 12:21 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NALEM View Post
JayDeeZee if the message is important enough, it will find its way directly to me or one of my staff. The opinion and advice that counts the most are those that actually know me, my business, and that I know are successful in what they do. There are a handful of people here that I recognize as "constant" posters, but nothing more.

Some here are posting an average of 30+ a day, considering their post count and when they signed up. JayDeeZee, I am of the opinion that they are not successful in their day jobs, if they have so much time to be on this board posting throughout the day and night ... unless their only job is to be on this board.
Goatlem, I have an important message I want to get to you and your "staff" (*cough* Buster). My important message is: Fuck you.

Goatlem has small pee pee syndrome, where if someone doesn't like you then it automatically makes them a troll, loser, have a day job, broke etc etc... Little does Goatlem know, i've probably made 100x more money the he has or ever will make in this industry.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote