View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:11 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

I have only been to Disney World once, but here is what we did. We stayed at a hotel that was about 10 miles from the park and cost about half as much as staying onsite. We got the five day park hopper tickets. We went during October when they have the international food and wine festival at Epcot Center so you can get a ton of samples cheap. We also ate dinner a couple of nights in Epcot and another night at downtown disney which is where all the shops and stuff are.

You can hit all the parks in Disney world in 4 or 5 days. We also went Universal studios which was well worth the money. They had great rides and some very cool stuff.

I was only there for six days, but wished I had gone for at least 1 more so that we could have hit Seaworld while we were there.

If you eat away from Disney there are plenty of great deals. One place right down the street from where we stayed had an all you can eat seafood buffet including lobster for $20 per person. There was another place near us that had great breakfasts for a really good price as well.

You will need to rent a car, but they have some cool central parking lots then you can take different transports to the different parks from there.

Also, buy your park tickets in advance you can often get better deals than if you buy at the gate.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote