View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:07 PM  
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsalot View Post
Hamas recruits young, non-radicalized Muslims to go commit murder via Suicide Bombings using vests filled with explosives.
by that reasoning the idf recruits young non-radicalized jews to go commit murder via , rockets, helicopters and pretty much anything they can get their hands on.
Quote:
Hammas is the group that has been murdering innocent Israeli women and children using rockets
and the idf is a group that has been murdering innocent palestinian women and children using rockets ( the only difference is the idf has done a shitload more murder of innocents )

Quote:
This guy wanted to see every non-Muslim Israeli, American, European dead at all costs.
and you base this on what ?
Quote:
In other words, the world is a better place without him.
the world would likely be a better place without alot of people, i don't suggest we go around murdering them otherwise you also fit in that category.

Quote:
And BTW, are you pro Terrorism?
the terrorism committed by the idf or by hamas ? i am against all terrorism.
Quote:
and his mission as a Commander of Hamas was to murder as many non-Muslims as possible
sorry i am not familiar with the hamas mission statement, wasn't even aware they had one.