View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 05:40 AM  
myrealcamgirls
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
New Webcam Model, "Watch Out, She Spits"

I'd like to Introduce To Everyone Our Next Model; Your Very Own Thoroughbred Spit Shinning Peter Puffer “Hunter Miles"

Hunter Miles is an Italian professional web modeling performer, with a Master's & Bachelor's Degree in Sex Therapy. How Smart... Hunter is also a professional Peter Puffer. That's Right Guys!!!! She can suck start a leaf blower. Just like a commercial blower, she sucks and blows. Hunter gives “Blow Job” lessons as well, to poor wives who can't give their man a decent buff. Hunter actually has taught women how to spit shine their man's nob, “Polish clean.”

When Hunter is done, she will have that nub so nice; you guys will cum out of their ass. So please go ahead, spread the word out about our Italian Spit Shinning Peter Puffer. Please rate her fairly, and let everyone you know, Hunter Miles can spit like a camel, give men serious brain, and can slide a nine incher clean down her throat. Please enjoy the pictures of Hunter Miles, A Professional Spit Shinning Peter Puffer.

FYI, this one will be modeling on MyRealCamGirls, when we go live.... Which will be very soon!!! Thanks

Skype ID: myreal.camgirls

Last edited by myrealcamgirls; 10-30-2011 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: I didn't realize I couldn't apply html osurce code writing.
myrealcamgirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote