View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:54 AM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Don't you think if the OP wanted to push it to a program he would? He wanted to SELL it, not send it to your site.

However much you beg.

I know reading isn't your strong point, so I was trying to help you out. And this is the thanks I get. Pah. Don't know why you pay me a consultancy retainer and then treat me like this. I'm complaining to your boss.
Now now, not another fib coming from your mind. I wouldn't want you to work for me nor consult my company ever, you should know I'm the boss....

I never beg, but I do stick to my guns over business. If there is money to be made & someone has traffic, it would be silly to say "no" just because they would rather sell the traffic than make money by other means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTYMER View Post
Why don't you just put him on ignore?
1) I never ignore anyone... I was taught this was foolish, maybe leading to the second reason..
2) Truthfully, even though Damian is a twat & twists lots of posts, not to his knowledge, but has helped on a cpl of occasions. He mentioned that other cam studios do not pay the models after there scene unlike on shoots... I didn't know this, now I can resume my business in my studio
3) Fools like DV are looking for attention, they have no girlfriend, maybe no family around & probably no friends... Let them continue their silly childish pranking around & maybe one day they shall grow up & realise, business is business, if you are in the adult business to make money from selling decent content... All content is worthy of making money from especially if its decent content like mine.
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote