Old 10-31-2011, 05:28 AM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Huh?

"When I said helped... you've never helped"

So was the above a lie, or were you lying when you said I had helped?

1) I helped you
2) I didn't help you

Which is it?

You keep contradicting yourself.
What you said helped, as I didn't know these other studios payed paye monthly... You were not trying to help & only because my maturity, I hadn't put you on ignore, for this, I can now contact the models as I have began to already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helterskelter808 View Post
If you're setting up a webcam studio how could you possibly not know basic stuff like when models are paid? Not trying to hassle you, just wondering how that's possible. And what are you trying to set up, an actual site of your own, or just a "studio" with a few models working on the major cam sites?
I have been in the business a while, I have filmed other models & worked live cam with Natalie, I know the way the studio works, I know the way models work, I didn't realise the payment to the models were different, I thought I would have needed a months worth of wages to pay them before I was paid... 1k a day, 30 days, 30k... Now this is not a problem

We have plans for our own cam site with platforms to each of their solo sites & our own sites already in our program. To begin, we need to take our time, get the models in, probably working from another major site to bring in income ready for when we have enough content & their sites are online
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote