View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:21 AM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Right, so when you said I hadn't helped you were lying. Cool.

Where are you going to get the traffic from? Seriously. If you've got an ad budget, I can help you.
You are asking me to run before I am walking again... I have the studio now complete & now I have found out some great information with regards to the models pay, I am now contacting the models...

When I have my vision coming together, with 20 or so models on my books, enough content from them to create a network of solo sites & the cam platform all linked, then I can look into the traffic. Until then, shall I just run my studio, look after the websites & program I have running & build a rapport with the hopeful models

And as said, no, I wasn't lying, however, it wasn't as if you tried to help, you just mentioned something that I have found useful (the part about the models paid monthly not daily) .... I think you was actually saying it in spite, but I maybe mistaken
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote