View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:00 AM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
I'm not. Traffic is not part of 'running'. It's the first thing you should have thought of.

If you have no traffic, the model will make no money and will not work for you.

You need to offer MORE than she would get just going on cam in her own home. Not less.

Great. I am sure your helpful rapport will be able to tell them why they made nothing after an 8 hour shift.

Well, you were. You were either lying when you said I helped, or lying when you said I didn't. Which is it?

And I'm helping again now.

You have no traffic, and no budget for traffic and this is going to fail without traffic.

I think you better start looking for investors again to bankroll your advertising.
Damian, After you have tried so hard to kill my business, you now are trying to help me???

I'm sorry, I cannot understand this one little bit!

Advertising for investors was very important when it come to entertaining a 30k payroll, but now this isn't so, I have no worries with traffic... I already have plenty, plus I have my affiliates.

I shall be working on the same affiliate program, when I release the site, the models & their sites, most of you shall be pleasantly surprised. Traffic should be ok.. Thanks for your concerns, but let's let this go now, until I have the models here working at least
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote