View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 01:17 AM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinegunkelly View Post
All this is much worse than I expected.... I honestly got burned lightly compared to Dom, and you guys.

I was basically promised the world as a graphic designer, and ended up living 500 miles from home in a situation where my landlord was also my boss (on exclusive contract), who knew I wasn't making enough to pay the rent....
When pressed for raises, or to initiate the design business we planned, I Learned basically his plan was to take MY business and run it, while paying me 25% - I left a 60k a year non-exclusive position for this BS?

I'm not retarded, and no contract was ever signed that said this was the plan ( ie: turn over my brand and customer list etc ) so I basically refused to do it, and worked on the side outside my exclusive contract.

I was fired for insubordination and breach of non compete which was never signed on the advice of another GTS worker.

The whole thing was just a giant fuckin mess, but the things I heard in that office made me sure this day would come.. I heard Mark say more than a few things that led me to believe all was not as it seemed at GTS and he was too dumb to know not to talk about it infront of a guy that completely hated him.. "Fudge" Any numbers lately Mark?

Good luck with this, Diomed.

I honestly hope it's the nail in his coffin... Finally.
Damn dude, I was so happy to see you in the other thread I wasn't even thinking about why you were interested in it. I had forgotten all about this and hope you've gotten things back in order.

Cheers man

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote