View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:35 AM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS Mark View Post
Logs can be altered and a huge part of this conversation is bullshit lol! It's always interesting what Information people leave out when it suits them.
Mark, I don't really care if you listen or not but you claim altered logs whenever someone posts them in regards to a dispute with you. Nobody that is reading this conversation will ever buy that the logs were altered because you say so. Of course you could just be playing semantics and mean that he took out a lot of the unnecessary stuff, but that would be equally stupid.

I know the bro club was strong long ago and I also know that happy clients will usually ignore others that are pissed at you but 2011 is a lot different than 1999 - 2008. Saying "LOL they are lying" when multiple respected people accuse you of something is not going to save your reputation at this point. I hope your savings account is filled to the brim.

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."

Last edited by stocktrader23; 11-17-2011 at 06:36 AM..
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote