View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 01:36 AM  
DarkPeter
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Royal Cash, your FHG galleries of all sites are excellent. I am starting with you but allow me just one question:

It looks like you are blocking ip address after about 100 gallery page views. Am i right? I understand this is probably necessary as hitbots could put your servers down. But for me as affiliate it is simply horrible. I am checking your galleries carefully, selecting the right ones. And in the middle of my work i get my ip address blocked and i see just 400 Bad Request. So i must terminate, i cannot check if the links i set to my webpages are correct and leading to same gallery as the thumbs... Think about it, not all affiliates work that way they link gallery with your description without seeing it. For example what about to enable affiliates last logged ip addresses to 2000-5000 pageviews? Or perhaps more detailed preview in affiliate section so i can avoid visiting galleries i dislike or will not post from some first look reason?
DarkPeter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote