View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:39 PM  
blogwiz
Confirmed User

Traffic Trade Warning!!!!

Hello just wanted to warn others about this site http://nakedbustyboobs.com/ if you have a big boobed sited and looking for traffic trades the don't waste your traffic here unless you want to get black listed for being the wrong type of site.

This site is Tgp with traffic trade script with a signup active so I checked it out and there where no rules of any kind up on the form so I signed up to trade traffic then started sending traffic after a day I had send plenty enough traffic to get a trade started but nothing was happening so I decided to try and resign up for the trade and I find out my site is black listed I contact the webmaster and I'm told yeah we black listed your site because we are only allowed to trade with like sites.

Well I tell them they should put up some rules if they have rules on who can or can not trade traffic with your site. Then they have the balls to tell me that "this truism known all traders" and I'm like what the hell most webmasters have rules up to keep things like this from happening.

JUST A WARNING TO ALL OTHERS
PR1 or above! We are pulling lots of SE traffic

Get Your .xxx Domain Now
blogwiz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote