View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 12:14 AM  
Talia_Payoneer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by journalism View Post
Do you guys provide card without signing up from sponsors?
At the present time, no, you can only sign up through a sponsor, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaCrazy View Post
Hi Talia, Great promo. 1200 bucks no problem.

But can you tell me how to get some to answer our emials if we do more than 50k per month.

Maybe you could have another promotion. "If you receive more than 50k in one month we will drop your sc for 2012, lower your fees and we will even answer your emails."

Just a thought. What can I say Im smart ass but it would be nice to have some other than a machine answer our emails..
Well, first - sorry that you haven't gotten good service in the past. As you know (I recognize your screenname so I know we've spoken before), I am here and you can always contact me directly for help. Regardless, our support is real people (and they sit in-house) - not machines, though of course there are many questions that we have clear answers to. We answer every email that is sent to us, we don't ignore any.

The ONLY exception is if we see someone sent the same email twice, but then we DO answer one of them. Regardless, as I said, you can always email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com, and my ICQ appears in my sig, though obviously we are all in different parts of the world so email is always safest.

Re: SC -what do you mean by that?
Email me about becoming a Payoneer sponsor
Talia_Payoneer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote