* Pay Site Updates
* Basic HTML/CSS Coding

Working Knowledge:
* ElevatedX
* MechBunny
* WordPress
* TGPX
* RSS Feeds

We have a small network of pay sites we need worked on. You would be doing payment processor integration, CSS HTML for design work, and there are many other small tasks that come up throughout the month we need completed in a timely fashion.

The key person we are looking for would be able to turn around most task in 24-48 hours max.. Otherwise, we run into project after project getting backed up because of delays. Which becomes frustrating when you have 12-24 different big and small sites that need to be completed.

People let me know what your skill sets are when contacting me. If you do design and HTML coding, that is lovely. If you only do grunt work like forum and blog posts, that is always nice. If you can do it all, that is even better. Please make sure you have examples, portfolio, or references if none of the others.

We have a ton of both new sites, and rebuilds, going on right now. There is plenty of work to keep a grunt busy. I am looking to hire immediately. Please make sure you include your asking prices as they are typically all over the map.

Fire away ladies.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote