View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 12:15 PM  
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStout View Post
$1.09 now. .82 when this thread started.

Not bad so far.
there was something like a trading range, so you could buy it much cheaper as me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teomaxxx View Post
....but its going to be 10-15x bagger if you buy it on the bid for 60-70 cents, ask is around 80-90 cents (huge spread) in recent days....
it hitted yesterday 52 week high 1.37, now its for 1.34, so its almost one bagger.

anyway here is another stock pick for those who missed this play: PFHO
I bought a bit recently, my average price is 90 cents.
They did in Q3 0,09 cents EPS, annual EPS is 0.235. book value 0,93 and cash of 0.44 share, eg. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=PFHO.PK+Key+Statistics
Buy on the bid, as the trading is with big spread and you will have to buy otherwise for a premium with ask order.
About company future from a guy on Ihub:
"They stated the following in the 10-Q that came out today: "We expect revenues to moderately increase starting the first quarter of 2012 to be generated primarily from new services offered by the Company to existing and new customers, primarily in the areas of MBR and UR fee revenues." Last time they said that revenue would increase "moderately" was last quarter. The sequential increase in revenue was from $614K to $864K. Earnings jumped sequentially from $0.057-$0.093/share. I think this is likely a multi-bagger as I think there are good odds that they earn $0.50-$0.75 next year which would be a forward PE of 2 or less. I don't think there is any seasonality in this stock. They are fully taxed. The balance sheet is strong with a tangible book value of $0.93 and cash of $0.44/share. The stock is quite illiquid and I own a nice chunk of shares."
teomaxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote