View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 12:53 PM  
JoseSanchez

Industry Role:
Sorry for not replying earlier, I had to work.

I know about KYC and I know that Redpass and Payoneer are also from Choice, so they should all have similar procedures. I can afford the extra money to get it notorized, but in this day and age, spending SO much money for something that should be able to be checked easily shouldn't have to happen. Just because I CAN spend it, doesn't mean I have to.

The language is Russian. This isn't about some weird foreign characters, and there's nothing fishy about me or my business (or I would have just Photoshopped something together and that's it anyway). I happily sent them my ID AND driver's license AND passport - you can't say I didn't try. They probaly each have different pics, too, so it's not like I photoshopped that together.

Not that I know XXXUpdate from Adam but s/he said they ended up approving his without it, too. I am not asking to share personal info here on the forum, I have no problem saying what IDs I shared (I am not posting them here) and I was just asking how we can "find a solution" that Chris suggested if he already said they won't bend the rules. I get it - don't bend them, but don't say we can find a solution, unless they are willing to pay to get them translated.

I didn't mean to say English before, I meant to say latin letters. I just happen to have been relocated to a country where everything is in Russian. I'm all for rules and regulations, it sorta makes me feel safer in this world of ours where everyone was burned by epass, but I think there's a limit to what you can expect from someone.

I will try the others and see if they request it too. They work with Choice too and also follow the KYC procedures (according to what their reps and sites say), so they will probably ask for the same if that's really a requirement. They all say they were recently audited so if they needed this, they would request it too.

Last edited by JoseSanchez; 01-10-2012 at 12:57 PM..
JoseSanchez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote