View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:12 PM  
medicatedghost
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I liked it. I like him. my gut (and its a big one) says the man spoke from the heart. trolls aside, I doubt anyone who was there and heard the speech would think less of the man. Certainly would think many who had other opinions of him, would have elevated their opinion afterwards.

I especially liked the part where he said we have to take care of and help our affiliates. AMEN brother, amen

I had originally planned to not be there. But I was told ahead of time that I should go, that THIS MAN would make a different kind of speech. And they were right. Thanks Chris.

I'm glad I decided to make internext this year. I made what I think will be great contacts and I can expect honesty and help from these people I met when I become their affiliate or customer.

and I am glad I went to the Keynote Address.

MedicatedGhost, aka Harry
Just a lowly webmaster trying to start (over) and if you could see to it that I got a fair shake from your algorithms - I'd be VERY happy to sign up with you and work my ass off producing pages that sell your product...........i can make a living with only a portion getting shaved off of my checks
google voice: (four-two-four) 210-7676
gmail: harry90717 @
twitter: uses gmail account

Last edited by medicatedghost; 01-17-2012 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: it chopped off the last 2 paragraphes???
medicatedghost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote