View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 01:08 AM  
Pipecrew
Master of Gfy.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBee View Post
I was at the show, and did not expect much from the keynote, but came away fairly impressed and glad that I made it. I was glad to see that Fabian is taking an active role in slimming down one of the biggest tubes, and is at least talking about the need to support content owners / producers and affiliates.

I wish the rest of the show had been better organized and updates and more information posted on the internext web site, I would of appreciated a slight change to the way the other seminars were run and several other things. The keynote was one of the better produced segments of the show. Thanks for presenting the wealth of information, and having several microphones going around for questions. It's too bad that the same amount of resources (space, time, mics, preparation, etc) was not dedicated to the rest of the show.
You Must not have been to past shows. This one was pretty damn organized and busier than I've seen in years.
Pipecrew is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote