View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 08:17 AM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageX View Post
Outsourcing to Filipinos/Indians = you end up working more than you used to before you outsourced.
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
95% of them are a waste of time. If you're lucky enough to find one that stays on top of things and has skills, KEEP HIM AT ALL COSTS.

Good ones are out there, but they are in the minority.

What kind of work do you need done?

BTW... awesome site. You should bring it up to date a bit. Content rocks. Big floppy tits rule!
What kind of jobs are you guys trying to hire out? I hire skilled employees for my mainstream business and a lot of grunt workers for adult. I hired American first, all it got me was a migraine.

I did run a cheap design company on Filipino designers. Both were good, one was brilliant and needed a push in the right direction but I never had a problem with them aside from the random internet outages. I had to manage them a lot more but this was years ago.

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."

Last edited by stocktrader23; 01-26-2012 at 08:19 AM..
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote