View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 10:17 PM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
The only thing that sucks for me with console games is that I cant use my keyboard & mouse instead of the console's controller.

I keep hoping that some day the console makers will see that they lose business over this and allow a keyboard & mouse option, even if its a system-specific keyboard & mouse. I'd still buy it. I dont buy 1st person shooter games on consoles for this reason alone, and I own all three consoles.
Keyboard and mouse is the only good option for 1st person shooters, although you can get used to the analog stick controllers if you need to -- but I would never let anyone tell me they could beat my mouse and keyboard aiming with the console controller.

But, there's way more third person games on the consoles, and for those types of games the thumbsticks are actually better.

So I guess if you only play stuff like MW or COD, then PC is better.

Even for 1st person, I usually get it on the PS3 and just put up with the sucky aiming. I spend 8-10 hours per day sitting at a computer monitor. The last thing I want to do is spend another 3 hours playing a video game at my desk. With the ps3, I can kick back on the couch with some chips and a beer in the living room(on a 50 inch LCD). I can live without the better graphics and mouse aiming.

Last edited by bronco67; 01-28-2012 at 10:20 PM..
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote