View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 08:10 PM  
LDM Talent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Need Help with a list of Actresses that started in erotic biz.

I scout models, and I need help putting together a list of people that started in the erotic business (nude, softcore, hardcore) that crossed over and ended up in know feature films. Reason why is the most common cop out I run in to is "If I do nude work, I can never make it as a serious actress" So I want to put together a list to squash this. This way next time I hear a potential model say such a thing, I can throw a list models/ actresses with links to proof. (you can also include actresses that were not in adult films, but did nude scenes in feature films like Jamie Lee Curtis in "Changing Places"

For example: I know Cameron Diaz started in the Erotic business, and was doing solo, and fetish stuff prior to getting casted in her first mainstream feature film.

I know if any one in the world can help me with this list, it will be the people in this forum.

Thank you for your help

If possible, put the actresses name, and a link to proof that they were in the adult biz once upon a time.