View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:18 PM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigove73 View Post
Looking forward to seeing some action, my $1 that i made a week or so ago is getting lonely...
Things will get better, how much traffic so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inter-Sex View Post
Got another 1$ coming in. Quick question, why does most of the hits coming in under PPS, while linking codes for REV are provided ? (just curious)
Chaturbate does not allow new affiliates to send to revshare using the join links. Because of that each embed on your site is pay per free. The join links above and below are on revshare to give you a shot at lifetime commissions. The script we use is setup to easily change links to pay per free if you are approved by Chaturbate for that.

Cheers

Edit: And I did not run out and send you more traffic because of your last post. Another $1 coming is was absolute chance, I promise.

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote