Thread: We Are Live!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 12:26 AM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

oye... what is up with reversing the image??

Btw... you need to have a live girl who is chatting. Not a still image requiring chat to signup.

Also you only have 1 live girl on... you need to have at least 30.

Oh boy... how much have you spent so far? Is this post about you??

https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=18775354&postcount=38

I had a client who paid over $10,000 to create a cam website. He had about 10 girls scheduled to work and yet when they would log in nobody would be there. He was bitching up a storm and I said, "build it and they will come" only works in the movies. As I told you before if you want your site to be successful, you'll need to get traffic to your website.

Spending all the money in the world on a fabulous website design won't do you any good if the site has no traffic.

The next day he decided to pay one of his models $50 an hour to sit in the free chat room of the website. Still the model made no money in tips or nobody invited her to a private. He called up pissed off again.

Again sir I told you, "build it and they will come" only works in the movies. If you want your website to be a success you must get traffic to that website. Hiring all the pretty girls in the world won't do you any good if there is nobody there to look at them.

He goes on and curses me out for a bit more, calling me a stupid idiot.

A few days later he pays a girl $1000 to do a special one hour show.

He calls me after cursing me out, somehow I'm a stupid idiot because not a single person showed up to watch this special show and he spent all this money for this girl to do this show.

Again I said sir, I don't know how to make this any clearer but the only way you site will be a success is if the site has traffic. Might I again suggest investing money in advertising for your new site or promoting the site through some of your other sites. You in some way need to let people know that the site is out there.

Just because you build it, people of the world don't automatically just know it is out there.

His response to me "You are a fucking moron. A fucking idiot would know how to make a site this great a success. Clearly you are an idiot and don't know what the fuck you are talking about."

About 3 months have gone by now and he still refuses to invest in advertising. He feels that just having the girls on the site is enough. Their real fans will find them and yet oddly the site has no traffic and he's shocked and surprised by this.

Last edited by bean-aid; 03-03-2012 at 12:36 AM..
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote