Thread: We Are Live!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 06:59 AM  
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrealcamgirls View Post
You are correct on many points made. But understand despite the cost investment, as soon as the live button is pressed, that doesn't mean the site should already have million CPC hit or 1000s of customers & models. We literally went live just yesterday, and in later part of the evening at that. I am trying though. Something like this is a process. So its why I am mentioning this on GFY, just to let everyone know that start reserving your spot as a customer. Although I may not packed today, I am working on building traffic from many avenues. So thank you for your comments.
Quote:
You are right dude, but I JUST WENT LIVE.... Sorry I didn't have traffic before. But it didn't make sense to pay for traffic on a site that was previously under development. It takes time. So I ask for your patience. Things such as traffic and more models are coming.
Quote:
Rome wasn't build over night, yet, it was a collective effort. It is why the negative comment are tools for me to better the site. So yes, I will definitely take the advise of the many GFY customers in to consideration. And to let everyone know, I appreciate your comment and advise on myrealcamgirls.com
the biggest issue with a new cam site is exactly that. You need girls and traffic to be on at the exact same time.

If you buy traffic but there are no girls live at that very moment they will leave.
If you have girls online but there is no one watching they will leave.

Prepaying a girl to be live doesn't make sense if there is no traffic on the site either.

Cams are tough but anyways best of luck

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote