View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:37 PM  
EliteWebmaster
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirobit View Post
Usual cheap client who brings problems every day.

I can't believe that someone can go through the hassle of pirating (or conspiring with the piracy of) an AdultTemplatesEvolution template to avoid paying $50... And then talks about zuzanadesigns, yeah right!
Are you stupid or a retard? Read the thread carefully , I am actually BUYING the AdultTemplatesEvolution templates legitimately from people (GFY members) who have bought the templates from ATE but for whatever reason, they don't want them any longer. Thus they sell them to me:

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1033055

Are you following me or do I have to draw a diagram for you? Why am I not surprised that the Mirobit and Harvey come from the same region of the world . You two really need to find a school if they exist in your country and take a class together on Reading and using proper English grammar
And the exposure this thread got from idiots Harvey and you bumping my thread found me a programmer who is doing the job for me as per my requirements. Based on their rep, I don't think they are the type to walk away from $2100 jobs, so I lucked out

Last edited by EliteWebmaster; 03-12-2012 at 04:45 PM..
EliteWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote