View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:31 PM  
Supz
Arthur Flegenheimer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
"banned" affiliates? Really? You want to use the term "banned"? Kind of harsh, since you say you don't know the details of my situation.

Here are the facts....

I've been an affiliate of a company for probably 15 years, that is now using your software.
I have taken a serious amount of time to add their promo content to my sites. NO rules were broken, and I've done NOTHING shady. Blog posts, TGP and MGP galleries, and 100% legal tube videos that they provided.

After all the hard work and effort, I go to log in and my account doesn't exist.

Yet I am still getting emails with linking codes.

Do I think you encourage people to be shady? No. I never asked that and wouldn't bother asking you such a question.

But they are using nats, my account is dead, and Im still getting emails with my so called link codes to their promo content.

They probably shut your account off from access. This just means your data is still in there system. Its not rocket science. Im sure they didnt delete your info. How else would they send you spam in the future.
Supz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote