View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 02:51 PM  
MishaOLS

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyliefox View Post
I really like the content and seems like it could be a successful site to promote. That said..

I tried to sign up as an affiliate.. entered my ccbill info, was directed to a ccbill signup page, (already had my info), submitted again.. tried my info through your site... nothing happened. Tried to use your tools.. I couldn't. I'm sorry to say I've given up. The site seems great and I would be happy to promote your content, but now I'm almost scared for the secrecy of my ccbill login info because nothing happened when entered it. I don't want to accuse you of anything, and I do wan't to promote your content, but you'll need to open access to your tools for me or any of us to do so.
Hey wyliefox,

honestly, I don't understand! You can be sure that there is no bad intention behind your problems! Actually you are the first person to say this. Normally it should be very easy. You register at openlovecash.com , we receive the info mail about your registration, we add you manually to our affiliate database (we do this because we don't like to be featured on any violent sites, since there are few that dd it in past), confirm you, you receive the mail with your Sliiing (the backend with plenty of tools) details, sign in and that's it...it is quite simple to access our tools only once you register and get your password. I am really sorry for all the inconvenience caused, really!

Have you received the mail that was automatically generated by Sliiing?
I will contact you in person and I am sure we can sort it out easily.
You will be happy with the tools

Yan and Misha are a couple of students, who travel the world, shoot sexy videos and juicy photos, seek how to change the world to be a better place and run their intimate sex blog about it. Their OpenLoveSite is perhaps the hottest site on the internet, entirely about one couple being in love. We use Sliiing as the best known backend!
MishaOLS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook