View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 02:27 AM  
LolaBohemia

Industry Role:
From what I understand were you also trying to figure out how to start a camsite? I know of one company that offers that service called modenacams. I've looked into it a bit and it seems to be appropriate for starting off a site with no more than several hundred models.

This particular start up camsite offers the usage of the flash encoder. The better the cams of the models, the more willing customers are to stay and spend on them. No one wants to watch the equivalent of a gas station surveillance tape. Make audio mandatory. I could go on...

How to keep them there and keep them working? Give them traffic of people wanting to spend money and also offer bonuses for the more money or time girls spend online. After looking at the costs of running a smaller cam site, there is no reason to give a model less than 50% of their earnings and that's just the start. Give models incentive to put in more hours by offering bonuses for more time spent in free chat and/or bonuses on how much they make.

Personally, I am less likely to work at a cam site that has no traffic or one where the mindset of your customers expect free webcamming experiences. Set your site apart from the rest by offering quality and dedication from the models. A number one way to get that, at LEAST in the beginning is HOURLY PAY. Trust me, if well known cam models know about a site with hourly pay, you are going to get some of your own girls generating traffic just by their presence alone.

Shit, if you guarantee $500 a week, I'm so there. ;P