View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:26 PM  
SexyJobs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesouth View Post
I use sexyjobs but in all honesty Sean you might want to weed out the scumbags...all too often I have contacted girls who then tell me a tail of getting a fake cashiers check, or money order etc. This kind of behavior runs off more girls and makes the legit companies such as myself look bad. You should do some vetting of "employers"
Mike, your point is well taken about the scammers who pass fake cashiers checks and/or commit other types of fraud. This is a serious problem and has become one of our main focuses. I can't say we've completely halted the scammers, as they are unbelievably tenacious in their efforts, but we have definitely slowed them down A LOT. In the past year, we've added three additional layers of monitoring, so we now find out about them much faster and boot them off the site as soon as we do. So hopefully, you will be hearing far fewer stories of these kinds of problems, but please feel free to let me know if anything like this pops up in the future so we can nip it in the bud immediately.
SexyJobs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote