View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 07:02 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-exploitedbabysitters View Post
i wouldn't be surprised if some guy are doing 50 plus joins a day from daily submits over time, videos that have big watermarks various niches all type ins
And again....if that is really happening, then why aren't paysite sales exploding? Instead of a lot of them closing up shop and failing?

Also...I had the owner of DogFart write me and ask me to take down ALL of the vids of theirs that were submitted to my tube. They had been re-watermarked with URL's that redirect to the submitters ref code for the site that the vid came from (you know, the same shit that EVERYBODY is doing trying to save themselves as affiliates).

But he told me that he didn't want his stuff up there re-watermarked without his permission. And I have a feeling that if that becomes more prevalent amongst paysite owners as they start figuring out what affiliates are doing..that it will be the end of that shit too.