View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:22 PM  
dgraves
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far-L View Post
Sites still close because, truth be told, most sites suck. The sites going out of biz offer nothing compelling in terms of content or user experience that raises them above the standard of what a user can get on a tube. It isn't hard to figure out why they can't compete.

Committing to quality of content and a great user experience are not easy so it isn't hard to figure out why most fail to even attempt it.

This was true in 2003 too by the way.

The sites I see coming and going everyday don't even try to address user experience. The days of a few pic and movie galleries being enough to hold a user's attention have gone the way of the dinosaur and why people just can't come to grips with that fact is beyond me.

If people spent less time bemoaning the state of the industry and more time figuring out how to please their members then this probably wouldn't even be an issue.
Your forgetting that sites who offer something of value and compelling get their content ripped and put on tubes for free. Tube owners are more interested in good content because that will bring more traffic. How can anyone create something that can't be found on a tube when it all gets stolen and posted on tubes? We're essentially competing against our own content.

The moment a new site that has unique content tries to promote on sites like GFY, the content gets ripped and given away for free to tubes.

A few months ago I posted a clip on here of a girl I took to the Gloryhole as a test shoot. It was kind of a funny video because she made really strange faces while showing the cum in her mouth. This was the only place I posted that video and just a few days later it was on a tube.

Last edited by dgraves; 04-09-2012 at 09:25 PM..
dgraves is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote