View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:59 PM  
gimme-website
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Designers, are you as good as me?

Gimme-website has always been in demand. I now have a junior and still am unable to supply enough man hours to meet that demand. My existing client base is HUGE and this is all based on the quality of GW's work. GW is the best.. and we want to get even bigger.

I'm looking for another 'ME'. I don't want to amalgamate with another studio as you are all crap in my eyes. You are my competition and I intend to take all your business.

I want to turn GW into a SUPER studio.

To clarify.
Using Dj Fonts does not make you a designer
Being able to follow a tutorial does not make you a designer
Just because you made it, it doesn't mean it looks good.
If you don't have the 'Eye', i cant teach you it.

You must be passionate about design, or a great html/css coder.
Take a look at my folio, are you as good as me? Could you be as good as me?
I don't want a design graduate..they taught you nothing and you wasted 4 years of your life.

I don't want a 'known' Gfy'er.. yur all crap/stale and you know it.

I'm looking for raw/fresh/hungry talent.... Who is more interested in making a name for themselves than work conditions/pay (yeah, new designers... We work like dogs and we get paid less than we deserve).

I'm expecting zero applications. But maybe i'll strike gold, who knows.

Your English must be PERFECT.

You must be affordable. I charge $60 an hour/$300 per day. You will earn much less than this until you are making profit for GW.

So if you have the balls, the passion, the belief in yourself.. and above all TALENT. get in touch. [email protected]