View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 09:58 AM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusBlogger View Post
I have tried that for some time. At first it looks great, but in the long term it does not work. I mean, the idea is perfect, but soon or late the sponsor goes againt me and force me to take the vids down.

The last sponsor I tried this shit, closed my account because the photographer that gave them the content, was not happy to see his videos on the tubes. The fucking photographer forced the sponsor to close my account after I sent them 500 signups that were rebilling each month.

After so much bullshit I can't trust anyone. People are very cheap right now in adult and everyone wants until the last cent they can do for theirselves. Really sucks.

The only solution would be to become a content producer and like I said before it would need a huge investment that at this time in adult, only a suicide guy can do.
Are you sure that was the real reason and they didn't just come up with an excuse to close your account and take the rebills while doing those submits themselves in the future?

I gave you the another solution. That is to open up BrazzeredTube.com hosted in the Ukraine with stolen brazzers content and monetization by selling dick pills or those damn Cams. Or you could stay in the blog game and open up DMCASiteripBlog.com which links to oron links containing full siterips of your former sponsors. If you can't beat 'em, join em. ;)

I better mention I'm not serious. I'm not a scumbag. Just proving a point.

Last edited by signupdamnit; 04-18-2012 at 10:01 AM..
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote