View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:53 AM  
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypeekers View Post
I am sick of trying all of these export tools that do not have what I need.

If someone wants me to sign up under them and if they want to send me a text file with the correct format Sorted out by niches... I will put them up.

url_to_video|url_to_thumbnail|description|title
I totally feel your frustration.. For alot of them to get them by niche, what I do is
url_to_video|url_to_thumbnail|description|title|Si te_Name (if site name is offered)

and then I can sort in Excel by site name instead of spending a friggin hour doing them one at a time. Then I just strip out the site name once they are sorted.

On a totally different note, the other thing that really frustrates me is FHG's that either do not have thumbs (or thumbs do not work), do not have descriptions (or all of the descriptions are identical).. uggghhh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
I will do that for you tonight. Can you send me a message and tell me what your account number is?

147479144 or [email protected]
Gonna hit you up on ICQ now because I know it says if you choose all sites it may give a blank page due to the # of files and keep trying. but I've tried like 15 times and nada.. lol
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote