View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:29 AM  
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
It is timeshare. You buy points. Myself and a number of my family members own.

We bought it before we had kids, so our points get us 1 week each year in a 1 bedroom at the new Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary Resort.

I also have a timeshare with Westgate and my girlfriend has one with her parents through a company called Silverleaf. They all use RCI for management and we're able to trade those in for more Disney points.

We like it. But my father's entire family are Disney freaks. I go there twice a year, at least. Just got back last week. Had surgery during the trip and still managed to drag my ass out of bed and into the parks for some good eating...which is always my favorite part They don't cut you and sort of discount for being a VC owner in that department.

If you're not a Disney person and don't plan to vacation there at least once a year, I wouldn't recommend it. If you're like my entire family, it doesn't make sense to do it any other way.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote