View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 01:40 AM  
travs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Guys this is exactly the same job that Commarmond didn't pay me for.

The job description sounds easy right? You just write and post some pics every day.

WELL GUESS WHAT! Here's the thing: as soon as you were chosen for the job,you'll be surprised to know that bringing traffic and conversion to the site (camatrix) would suddenly become your responsibility. another responsibility would be to add as many friends and likes as much as you can..which is not that easy (as you would soon experience account terminations---then you're gonna create new accounts,we all know that verification can be a bitch). THOSE RESPONSIBILITIES WERE NOT EVEN STATED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION. After you worked your ass off writing, say for like 5 days, you'll get messages from Commarmond complaining about not getting any clicks or traffic or conversion whatsoever.

It's a pressure,I know,but still I did the job. after a month and half,BOOM...he ignores me and then deleted me on Skype.

Last edited by travs; 05-30-2012 at 01:51 AM..
travs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote