View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:35 AM  
xxxjay
Tube groupie.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Not sure if all the missing punctuation is deliberate, but I've corrected the first description for you.

--

ORIGINAL
Cant you see Im busy! Mi amor, can you see what happens when you make me wait for you? I've been ready, totally dolled up for you for almost 10 minutes, i am ready to go, Ive been such a good girl, how can I not be good to my little girl too, we just dont like missing u so, and hey nothing wrong with spreading the joy... and no her name is not joy by the way.

--

CORRECTED
Can't you see I'm busy? Mi amor, can you see what happens when you make me wait for you? I've been ready, totally dolled up for you for almost 10 minutes. I am ready to go. I've been such a good girl, how can I not be good to my little girl too? We just don't like missing you so, and hey nothing wrong with spreading the joy... and no her name is not joy by the way.
Thanks for your sharp eye. She actually insisted on writing all of the treatments for the scenes. We've found it helps a lot when it is actually written by the performs even if the verbiage is a little bad. The surfers overlook it.
xxxjay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote