View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:27 AM  
xxxjay
Tube groupie.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
How do you know Serge reported your FB page?
I caught this here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVN Theo View Post
Apparently Serge got busy last night..
And this screenshot.

There is no way the two aren't connected, as I am currently blocked out of my personal Facebook page too. Here is a message for Serge (SirGAY)
***START RANT***: I DIDN'T ASK TO JOIN YOUR GROUP ASSHOLE - YOU SIGNED ME UP - THAT'S SPAM TOO!

Couple things...

1. The group that got me banned was "Those Old GFYer's". People subscribe me to their industry groups all the time, no biggie. Just expect me to post a link here and there. I might join a discussion if it's interesting.

2. It's not like the link I posted WASN'T RELEVANT to the discussion, so it really wasn't spam to start with.

3. If someone commented, or had a question about the link I posted I would have returned to the group and answered their question.

4. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: I don't need to be part of a Facebook group to talk about GFY!! If I wanted to come to GFY, I'll just fucking come to god damn WWW.GFY.COM!!

*** HEY GFY MODS *** - WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE GROUPS THAT TAKE GFY PEOPLE AND ARE USING YOUR BRAND AND BRINGING THEM OVER TO THEIR FACEBOOK GROUP? WOULDN'T YOU RATHER SEE THE DISCUSSION GOING ON HERE? YOU COULD BE RACKING UP MORE PAGE VIEWS FOR AD IMPRESSIONS!! SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE STEALING YOUR TRAFFIC AND $$$$ TO ME!!

*** END RANT ***
You "Old GFYer's" are about to get your ass drug ON GFY with some good old fashioned XXXJay verbal venom the likes of which hasn't been seen in years...

Damn, it feel good to be a gangster.

xxxjay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote