View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 03:47 AM  
babesandboys

Industry Role:
Most flexible webcam API/white label solution?

Hey everyone,

We are currently looking for a good webcam whitelabel/API that we can use to integrate into our website (most likely via a subdomain but integrated into our main site if possible), ideally one that offers free chat to non members, at least to some extent. There are obviously countless webcam sites that offer whitelabel services but most of them are very restricted and whilst you can style them as you like there is no API to do a more detailed integration. Ideally we would like to be able to use an API to register new users (and ideally models) so we can integrate it with our existing userbase and also to access live cam/model info (eg pull all live female English cams aged 18 - 35 or a specific models cam etc). We would also (ideally) like to be able to pull the model profile information via the API so we can lay it out like our other user profiles (and include a link to their webcam chat) rather than having to customise a whitelabel template.

I have contacted a few sites but thought i would add a post on here as well so feel free to reply or send me a pm if you can offer this or know someone who can.

Thanks very much,

Dave

Last edited by babesandboys; 06-13-2012 at 03:48 AM..
babesandboys is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote