View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:37 AM  
A Titsburgh Feeler

Industry Role:
In need of payment processor

Hello all,

Im new here. Wanted to see if the masses could help me out with something.

Im looking for a payment processor that can also offer a prepaid card however, after a few months of research, I came to understand there is a new law imposed on all foreign money service business's moving money in/out of the US that requires them to be registered with finCEN and other governmental organizations. Not too mention every single US state.

The only reason im nervous about going with just any processor is because I was also told that any processor not properly licensed can have all its funds seized and then fined up to $2000 per transaction. Obviously I wouldnt want any of my earnings to get caught up in some kind of seizure.

All this to say, I wasnt able to find a list of the processors already registered and was hoping to get some insight from you guys as I imagine you are all curious and/or knowledgeable in this respect. I also know there are a number of reps from the leading processors that frequent the board and was hoping you could chime in also?

Thanks in advance,
A Titsburgh Feeler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote