View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:54 AM  
digitalfantasies
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusBlogger View Post
Ok, but this guy Barry-xlovecam is still not quoting my message and ANSWERING ME DIRECTLY.. Is that what BARRY MEANS?

DOING CHEATING E-WHORING and pretending to be a girl (SO FUCKING GAY) to make guys have a hard on and make them join ????? (SO PATHETIC).. is that really what you are trying to say BARRY?... Holly shit.. How fucking pathetic and lame... But if you don't explain, people will understand that BARRY..

Asked him many times, but he always ignored... You see.. You make people confuse if you are not clear...

He is quoting others and EVADING MY QUESTION,

I WILL ASK AGAIN DIRECTLY to Barry-xlovecam:

What do you mean with INTERACTIVE METHODS?

QUOTE THIS and ANSWER ME DIRECTLY.

Don't evade my question.

He said that to sell webcams as an affiliate and convert, you need to use interactive METHODS, rather than STATIC BANNERS on a site...

When I asked him what INTERACTIVE METHODS was he referring to, HE EVADED my question and pasted the DICTIONARY definitions of STATIC and INTERACTIVE...

I am asking him, what INTERACTIVE METHODS is he referring to.

is that really that hard to answer?

WILL YOU IGNORE MY QUESTION again and QUOTE other users and answerr ambiguous THINGS?

So?

I am ASKING YOU Barry-xlovecam, and only you Barry-xlovecam... Nobody else.
maybe you should some seek professional help